Friday 6 July 2012

Road Trip!!

Well, time to embrace the 21st century and write a blog instead of postcards!

My plan is to document our trip to the west coast, specifically Seattle, our 2 week cruise on Holland America's Amsterdam to Alaska and our meandering trip back home. 

Once we are on the road, it is my plan to blog daily so that the grandchildren can follow our adventure.  They love to be on the computer and the internet so they should enjoy following our trip online.

As we get ready to leave, I will post a few pages with some preliminary information - mostly to gain experience using the blogging site.  Some of the topics I plan to cover before we leave: itinerary, mode of transportation, accomodation along the way and our ship.  With luck, I will be able to attach pictures.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I could write less.

Time to end today and set up the template and all the other lovely computer things I get to do to get this blog to look professional.

Next up: Transportation and Accomodation

No comments:

Post a Comment